We don’t believe in a one-hit
training session and then
abandoning school staff to
deliver an activity as deep and
wide as parkour / freerunning.
We provide ongoing training,
development and support for
school staff so that they can
deliver the best possible
content and up-to-date
knowledge to your pupils,
every single term.
We also know how busy the life
of a school teacher can be, so
our training is packaged into
smart training days that provide
a blast of knowledge, accessible
on a termly basis following the
initial Training Day.
Our Programme perfectly complements the Parkour UK Teachers Award as an excellent introduction to parkour for your staff.
We supplement the standard training
days with optional CPD days covering
every aspect of parkour and delivering
the activity in a school setting, so that
your staff can dive as deep into the
activity as they like to bring those
benefits back to your school population.
The typical development for staff is:
- Attend INSET Initial Training Day
- Upgrade with one training day or half day per term
- Access and utilise the Resource Pack, including movement flashcards, sample drills and lesson plans, with regular upgrades released each term
- Attend specialist CPD bolt-on training days to improve and deepen knowledge
- Option to progress onto the full recognised coaching certifications for parkour / freerunning